Book: Dead Rich by T. H. Rahmancategories: Book, Horror, Fiction, Dead, Undead, Rich, Fight, Flesh-Eating, Zombies
T. H. Rahmanabout this book: Dead Rich is set in a post-apocolaptic world where the rich rule with iron fists. While four contestants are on the floor below fighting wave after wave of flesh-hungry zombies,the rich are upstairs wining and dining, watching the carnage on a large screen television.
• What inspired you to write this book?
My son inspired me to write Dead Rich. He was playing Call of Duty zombies and said to me, Dad, youy need to write a book about this." So I did.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
Anyone whom likes zombies and the struggles between good and evil will like reading Dead Rich.
• How long did it take to write it?
It took me about eight month to write Dead Rich.
• How did you come up with the title?
I came up with the title Dead Rich when i wrote about Mr. Tate's demise. I placed him in his panic room surrounded by zombies with al lhis money. I said to myself, "Man, Mr. Tate is dead, but he's still rich."
• Why did you choose this cover?
I created the cover myself. I wanted to use something that related to death. So I came up with a gravestone and added the book title and my pen name to the stone.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
The hardest part of the book was killing off three of the four contestants. I shed tears when I wrote Cassius' death.
• Did you do research for your book?
I researched the various weapons used within the book.The internet can be a wonderful thing if used right.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I learned how to present a good fiction story to my reader. A story that will keep the reader involved. A straight up story with out any side reading.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
To my readers - you will thoroughly enjoy reading DeaD Rich. You will like the characters and what they become, especially Rufus.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
• Book Review: Nightmare of the Dead - Rise of the Zombies by Vincenzo Bilof|
• Book Review: Dark Recollections - Adrian's Undead Diary Book One (Volume 1) by Chris Philbrook|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.