Book: Whisper Bay - The Beginning (The Whisper Bay YA Romance Collection Book 1) by Sybil Shaecategories: Book, Coming of Age, Teen Romance, Teen Struggles, Sweet Romance, Real Life Situations, Teenagers, Love, Clean Romance, Short Fast Reads, Woman and Girls, Young Adult Romance
Sybil Shaeabout this book: A short and sweet story about two people who are more alike than they know. They lean on each other and become best friends. Soon that friendship grows into love, even if at first they do not admit it to themselves. They challenge each other and make each other better. Whisper Bay; The Beginning is a beautiful story of soulmates finding each other when they need each other the most.
The struggles that these teens face are real to life situations that can and have happened. These are fictional characters, but as you will find out as you read they are very identifiable.
Each story in this YA romance collection tells you of a set of characters and a struggle that they face, and hopefully conquer.
• "A fast pace easy read. Very quickly the reader is drawn into the lives of the relatable characters."
• "Whisper Bay: The Beginning by Sybil Shae is a great novella and introduction in the characters of Chloe and Oliver."
• "I found this to be a sweet start to a great story! The characters were people that anyone who has ever fallen in love could relate to."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Incomplete Passes - Reflections On Life, Love, And Football by Linda Lange|
• Book Review: Somewhere (The Oakway Bay Series Book 2) by Caelie Manerston|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.