Book: Outsiders by Tammy Ferebeecategories: Book, Upper Young Adult, Science Fiction, Sci-Fi, Aliens, Atheist Protagonist, Diverse Young Adult, Diversity, Contemporary Sci-Fi Teen Fiction, Young Adult Fiction
Tammy Ferebeeabout this book: Outsiders was written across a few different genres. While set in modern day, upper-middle-class suburbia, science fiction elements are relevant and play an important role in understanding the story, and most importantly, its characters. The cast of characters is very diverse: from race, to religious beliefs, to sexuality. Due to some of the book's mature themes, language, and some sexual content, Outsiders is considered Upper YA.
Thoughts from readers
• "…Trinity's student body reminds me of my high school class. Another great thing was that they spoke and acted realistically…"
• "…Jaylen is an atheist and I think it's fantastic to see that in a YA book. Not everyone is a Christian and it's so wonderful to see diversity!..."
• "…Tammy Ferebee's writing is flawless. If you love a good YA fantasy book filled with suspense, a bit of drama and romance, then you should definitely read this!..."
• "…It's a young adult fantasy with elements of action and sci-fi. If I had to compare it to something, I'd say Twilight + I Am Number Four (but without the silliness and vampires)…"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Eden, Dawn - The Chronicles of Paradise by Archer Swift|
• Book Review: Rehabilitation (Unbelief Series Book 1) by C. B. Stone|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.