Book: Writer's Craft Power Pack 2 - Five-Book Bundle For Authors by Rayne Hallcategories: Book, Fiction Writing, Nanowrimo, Indie Publishing, Novel Writing, Twitter, Writing Reference, Book Promotion, Writing Horror Fiction, Thriller Writing, Write Books, Writer's Craft
Rayne Hallabout this book: This bundle contains five guides from the bestselling Writer's Craft series by Rayne Hall:
Writing Vivid Settings, Writing Scary Scenes, Twitter for Writers, Why Does My Book Not Sell? 20 Simple Fixes and Writing About Villains.
Please note: These books are guides for experienced writers who're ready to take their craft skills to the next level. They're not suitable for novices wanting to learn the basics.
Learn professional techniques for writing fiction, revising manuscripts for publication, and marketing books.
Excerpts from reviews for the books in this bundle:
• "I find myself returning again and again to this book as I'm finding it immensely helpful when it comes to bringing settings to life in my stories. I really like how Rayne breaks the techniques down into chapters (smell, light, colour, weather, sounds, etc) and gives examples, discusses mistakes to avoid, and even gives the reader/writer assignments."
• "This is another of Rayne's incredibly helpful books for writers, full of practical advice and examples for how to put your stories into a believable setting."
• "I found this book to be full of excellent advice for bringing a sense of realism to settings, giving several different methods to consider for making the scenery in your book feel more immediate, more concrete, or more fitting for the emotional needs of the scene. [...] Also, Rayne has a very cozy, comfortable, friendly way of writing, which made me feel almost as if she were sitting next to me, chatting over coffee about how to use each of these methods."
• "This book has changed my confused and skeptical relationship with Twitter to an enjoyable and productive one in a few hours."
• "After reading this book, I now have a better understanding of how to gain the followers that I want- not just numbers, but people that I have something in common with, who will be interested in the content that I provide. People that might be interested in reading my books when they're finished (I'll also be using Rayne Hall's method of not spamming people to death with promotional tweets)."
• "I have been self-publishing for a year now, and wish I had read this book when I first started because it's crammed with no-nonsense, practical advice distilled into a few pages. I thought I'd learnt a thing or two in the trade, but I kept slapping my forehead every other chapter going, "of course! Why didn't I think of that??"
This is the second five-book bundle of the series. Writer's Craft Power Pack 1 is also available for Kindle, containing Writing Fight Scenes, Writing Dark Stories, Writing Short Stories To Promote Your Novels, Writing About Magic, The Word-Loss Diet.
All books are also available separately as Kindle ebooks, and many are also available in paperback.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Rayne Hall (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Writing Vivid Settings - Professional Techniques for Fiction Authors (Writer's Craft Book 10) by Rayne Hall|
• Book Review: Writing About Villains (Writing Craft) by Rayne Hall|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.