Book: The Children of Mars by Norbert Mercadocategories: Book, Philippines, Japanese, War, Friendship, World War II
Norbert Mercadoabout this book: The book is about a friendship that develops during World War II.
• What inspired you to write this book?
It is based on a true story.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
Anyone who is interested in World War II history would hopefully find it interesting.
• How did you come up with the title?
Mars is the greek god of war so a title like 'The Children of Mars' would be similar to 'The Children of War'. And that's what the book is about - characters who have to deal with the issues that come up during a time of crisis.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Researching. I had to talk with several people from the locations involved in order to try to stay as close to the facts as possible.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
I hope that they enjoy it and take away something positive from it.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
• Book Review: Lieutenant Ramsey's War - From Horse Soldier to Guerrilla Commander by Edwin Price Ramsey, Stephen J. ...|
• Book Review: Rising from the Shadow of the Sun - A Story of Love, Survival and Joy by Ronny Herman de Jong|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.