Book: A Southern Season - Stories from a Front Porch Swing by Eva Marie Everson, Linda Yezak, Claire Fullerton and Ane Mulligancategories: Book, Romance, Broadway, Southern, Inspirational, Collection, Women's Fiction
Ane Mulliganabout this book: Four novellas by four different authors, each telling the kind of story your Southern grandmother told you on the front porch while stringing beans or shelling peas. From the Gulf of Mexico to Sugar Hill, Georgia, these tales of the South are each set in a different season of the year.
• Ice Melts in Spring, by Linda Yezak and set in the Gulf of Mexico, is a story of lost love and renewed hope.
• Lillie Beth in Summer, by Eva Marie Everson and set in Allensville, GA, deals with the loss of a spouse and restored faith.
• Through an Autumn Window, by Claire Fullerton is placed in Memphis, TN, and is a story of family dynamics and adult sibling rivalry.
• A Magnolia Blooms in Winter, by Ane Mulligan, tells the story of Morgan James, who is sure she is on the path God set before her. When a phone call from home in Sugar Hill, GA, sidetracks her dream of starring on Broadway, can she find her way back?
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ane Mulligan (more)
• Book Review: Mothers, Sons, Beloveds, and Other Strangers - A collection of short stories by Janie Dempsey Watts|
• Book Review: Welcome to My Front Porch - 365 Days of Inspiration by Molly Dillon|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.