Book: Sailing out of Darkness (Carolina Coast Stories Book 4) by Normandie Fischercategories: Book, Southern Fiction, Literary Fiction, Forgiveness, Sailing, Italy, Christian, Carolina Coast, Women's Fiction
Normandie Fischerabout this book: I have been blessed and surrounded by the love of family and friends. But I've met others who weren't so fortunate. I wrote this book for those who have climbed out of pain, as well as for those who feel overwhelmed by loss and by guilt and perhaps imagine themselves friendless or condemned.
I hope that this story, which is, after all only a story, will encourage us to listen when someone cries in the wilderness of their pain. Some are wanderers whose heart has led them into an unhealthy place, and they feel lost, alone, and desperate. Some are even now choosing between freedom and a final solution that offers no true peace.
Although there are hard things encountered in this tale that begins on the Carolina Coast in Beaufort, North Carolina, and proceeds to the Italian Riviera, there is hope and laughter and joy in a happy ending. I hope you'll come along for the ride.
• "This is a book with mature conversations, romance that is raw, emotional, and truly real." — SpicedLatte Reviews
• "SAILING OUT OF DARKNESS took me traveling beyond my expectations. Normandie Fischer has a way of writing that made me feel like I was moving through time with her characters as they went from place to place." — Andrea Bates, Girl Good Gone Redneck
• "Ms. Fischer's writing was insightful, keenly observant, highly emotive, and adroitly detailed..." — Books and Bindings
• "Fischer is a master attransporting the reader into the scene... The beauty and foreignness of... new places is captured pitch perfect." — Lynne Hinkey, Author
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Normandie Fischer
Video: Sailing out of Darkness by Normandie Fischer
• Book Review: Becalmed: A Carolina Coast Novel (Carolina Coast Stories Book 1) by Normandie Fischer|
• Book Review: Heavy Weather: A Carolina Coast Novel (Carolina Coast Stories Book 2) by Normandie Fischer|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.