Book: The Whole Foods Plant Based Diet - A Beginner's Guide to a Whole Foods Plant Based Diet by Dottie Coppscategories: Book, Plant Based Diet, Weight Loss, Natural Foods, Nutrition, Diet, Whole Foods
Gabby Rolesabout this book: When you change your diet habits to a whole foods plant based diet, you can greatly enhance your health. Changing to this lifestyle does not mean that you have to live on only vegetables; you will likely be surprised at the number of foods that you can eat on this diet. In "The Whole Foods Plant Based Diet: A Beginner's Guide to a Whole Foods Plant Based Diet," you will learn how to shop for, cook and eat whole foods in order to maximize your health. What will you have to gain? A few of the benefits are the ability to fight serious illness, avoid premature aging and achieve a feeling of overall wellness. This diet is not about counting calories; it is about choosing the right foods to eat all of the time.
See what other people are saying:
• "The author, Gabby Roles does not try to convert you overnight. This book is a "beginners guide" that will start you off in the right direction. Roles gives you good solid information and advice that will help you CHOOSE a better lifestyle!"
• "I LOVE THIS BOOK! It's a very well written book that instructs without preaching and to me, that's worth a LOT!"
• "This book offers advice, facts and many choices to help make the switch to a healthier lifestyle on a whole foods diet so much easier!"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Gabby Roles
• Book Review: Modern Paleo - Everyday Recipes For Busy Families by Summer Accardo|
• Book Review: The Vegetarian Diet - Healthy and Delicious Recipes by Ruby Cooper|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.