Book: Trail of Defects - A Cold Springs Mystery by Sara Caudellcategories: Book, Cozy Mystery, Sheriff, Small Town, Horse, Robbery, Western Mystery
Sara Caudellabout this book: The small town of Cold Springs, Colorado has a crime wave that keeps Sheriff Hobson and his deputies on the move from page one. An armed robbery at Kelly's Lounge, an elderly abuse case, and a runaway girl with a gun are just the beginning. Things get worse. Trail of Defects has multiple story lines that intersect in a way that can only happen in a small town. Sheriff Hobson is a good lawman but it takes the entire town to get everything untangled, find the bad guys, and set things right.
• "An amusing police procedural set in a small town, great story line and a heartwarming ending."
• "The Cold Spring Mysteries keep getting better and better. In this book it showed how one small event (maybe not so small) leads to many. It creates the domino effect. I was surprised at the ending."
• "This is an awesome mystery. The characters and plot are both well done with many twists and turns."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Sara Caudell
• Book Review: Wild Revelations - A Cold Springs Mystery (Cold Springs Mysteries Book 1) by Sara Caudell|
• Book Review: They Don't Shoot Horses - A Cold Springs Mystery by Sara Caudell|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.