Book: Weight Loss Mastery - 5 Habits to Shed Belly Fat and Keep it Off for Good by SJ Scottcategories: Book, Healthy Lifestyle, Weight Maintenance, Diet Books, Weight Loss Books, Weigth Loss Diets, Healthy Living, Self Help Books, Healthy Books, Diet, Weight Management, Weight Control, Weight Loss
SJ Scottabout this book: "Fad" diets don't work. They are often lead to temporary weight loss that is ultimately followed by greater weight gain than when you began the diet.
The only way to change weight permanently is to change some bad habits and replace them with solid healthy habits that lead to lifestyle change that will slowly get the weight off - and keep it off.
That is what this book gives you. Nothing fancy. No lurid diet ideas, or silly stuff like eating gooseberries to shed pounds. Just solid, practical and time-tested weight loss habits that will lead to a better (and thinner) version of yourself.
If you are starting to put on a few extra pounds and want to get rid of it in the "right" way this book will give you the tools and the habits you need to get it done.
This weight loss book includes:
• Why a 500 Calorie Reduction Should Be Your #1 Goal
• How Sugary Drinks Can Derail Your Weight Loss Efforts
• 37 Proven Fat-Burning Foods to Add to Your Diet
• The 6 Pillars to Lose the "Right" Amount of Weight
• The Dangers of the Modern "Fast Food" Diet
• 8 Steps to Build to Plan Delicious AND Nutritious Meals
• 3 Strategies to Control What You Eat
• 7 Steps to Create a Simple Exercise Habit
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by SJ Scott (more)
• Book Review: Paleolithic Diet Plan For A Healthy Weight Loss Lifestyle - Lose Weight Fast and Eat Healthier by Kevin P. ...|
• Book Review: Healthy Weight Loss - A Nutritional Approach - How To Lose Weight Through Healthy Eating by Maggie James|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.