Book: Dracula in Dior - The Ultimate A-Z Fashion Guide for the Undead and Those Who Wish To Be by Scarlett Stokercategories: Book, Humor, Fashion, Style, Twilight, True Blood, Vampires
Scarlett Stokerabout this book: When you think of vampires, what do you see? Sexy. Immortal. Dangerous. But do you see fashionable? Of course not, because with their black capes and corsets, vampires are stuck in a style rut worse than golfers. (Sorry, golfers, but you guys need work.)
Dracula in Dior is the first ever humor A – Z style guide for vampires and vampire lovers that teaches:
• why undead life is better when you shop the runway
• how to survive Christmas while surrounded by badly dressed humans
• why a white wedding dress is a bad idea if you intend to drink the groom at the reception
As someone who loves fashion, I was inspired to write this book when it became clear that while our love affair with vampires in books, TV and movies shows no signs of slowing, their style leaves a lot to be desired. If humans can hire stylists and read fashion guides to improve their wardrobes and lives, why not vamps?
This book is for those who love fashion, vampires, celebrity and a wicked serving of tongue-in-chic.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: In the Footsteps of Dracula - A Personal Journey and Travel Guide by Steven P. Unger|
• Book Review: Dracula - Hearts of Stone (Dracula Hearts Book 1) by A. J. Gallant|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.