Book: Angling Bumateurs - Book 5 in the Sell the Pig trilogy by Tottie Limejuicecategories: Book, Biography, Autobiography, Central France, Europe, Auvergne, Bereavement, True Accounts, Biography Women, Humour, Dealing with Loss, Living in France, Travel Memoirs
Tottie Limejuiceabout this book: What the readers say:
• 'what a book !! full of highs, and lows, and laughter - a must read. Love Tottie's books, an amazing author - want more!'
• 'this book continues following the highs and lows of moving to rural France and yet again once started I couldn't put it down. Tottie writes with great humour'
• 'written with the author's usual ability to get humour out of sometimes traumatic situations. How she deals with the curve balls thrown at her from time to time is a lesson to us all'
• 'once again I have absolutely loved Tottie's memoirs which have caused actual tears and laughter too. I cannot wait to read whatever she produces in the not too distant future'
• 'if you love autobiographies and if you love France this book is a must buy ! Poignant but hilarious, the author is dealing with the ups and downs of life with great bravery and humour, an example to us all on how to live and cope with what life throws at us'
Sometimes words come back to bite you. In the previous book in the series, Biff the Useless Mention, Tottie famously said, 'I doubt my life has any vast sea changes ahead.'
But then, one day, a big grey wolf DID come out of the forest. Things were about to change dramatically for Tottie following a phone call. Her quiet and peaceful life in the Auvergne was going to be shaken up.
Find out why this cover shot features Billinge Lump, in England, and not the usual photos of Tottie's beloved Auvergne. It's a book which starts with great sadness but as usual, Tottie leads you by the hand with a frankness and candour that will make you laugh and move you to tears.
Discover the days when all Tottie could do to get through was to grit her teeth and repeat her mother's saying: 'Mother, mother, it's a b*gger, sell the pig and buy me out.'
She has a long, hard road back to happiness. Will Tottie's familiar ironic humour help her through the difficulties facing her?
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Tottie Limejuice
• Book Review: Biff the Useless Mention - Book IV of the Sell the Pig trilogy (The Sell The Pig Series 4) by Tottie ...|
• Book Review: Is That Billinge Lump - Sell the Pig series Book II (The Sell The Pig Series 2) by Tottie Limejuice|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.