Book: The Solo Female Travel Book - Tips and Inspiration for Women Who Want to See the World on Their Own Terms by Jen Ruizcategories: Book, Nonfiction, Travel, Solo Travel, Essays, Memoir, Travel for Women, Travel Tips, How-to, Travel Guide
Jen Ruizabout this book: Have you ever wanted to travel solo? It's time to stop waiting, and start living!
Too many women put off traveling until they find the perfect travel partner, missing out on the transformative and curative power of flying solo. "The Solo Female Travel Book" is here to change all of that.
To help you boldly go, we've answered all your travel questions in one place, including but not limited to:
- What are the safest places to travel?
- How do you plan the perfect itinerary?
- Is travel insurance necessary?
- What should you do in case of an emergency?
- How can you meet people abroad?
And so much more. Learn all the essentials of traveling as a woman so you can navigate the globe with confidence.
This book is part travel tips, part funny fails and all fun. If you're looking for inspiration, this is it. Don't miss out!
Adventure is waiting and it's your turn to start discovering it.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Jen Ruiz
Video: The Power of Flying Solo | Jen Ruiz
• Book Review: The Affordable Flight Guide - How to Find Cheap Airline Tickets and See the World on a Budget by Jen Ruiz|
• Book Review: Get Great Trips for Free - Make Travel Writing Work for You by Linda Ballou|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.