Book: Save Him - Can he prevent the death of Jesus? by William M Hayescategories: Book, Jesus, Military, Loyalty, Friendship, Satan, Science Fiction, Time-Travel Thriller
William M Hayesabout this book: Rydel Scott has discovered a form of time-travel. Overworked during the process, he believes he has been sent a message from God. That message-save His son from crucifixion.
• "...Hayes's Save Him combines the physics of chaos theory and the whiz-bang action of a techno thriller to fuel a military page-turner that tests the faith of everyone involved...major characters are well written, and the story provokes thought about how disruptive powerful technology might be -- especially in the hands of someone who firmly believes in their rightness, no matter the cost." - Blue Ink Reviews
• "...military technology is intriguing and detailed...narration provides insight into every character, aiding with understanding their motives...distinct speech patterns and mannerisms make distinguishing between Ray's team members effortless, adding layers to their personalities." - Foreword Clarion Reviews
• "...A creative blend of the past and the future, Save Him by William M. Hayes is a thrilling action-packed captivating novel with extraordinary unique ideas and striking descriptions...highly recommend." - Artisan Book Reviews
Save Him is on the 2019 GLOBAL THRILLERS Book Awards Semi-Finalist List for High Stakes Suspense, Chanticleer Int'l Book Awards
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by William M Hayes
Video: A Military Scientist...A Time Travel Discovery...A Rogue Mission Back In Time
• Book Review: The Transmigrant - The Lost Years of Jesus (a novel) by Kristi Saare Duarte|
• Book Review: Did Jesus Exist? - Rediscovering the Historical Jesus by Mark Gerard Craig|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.