Book: Dear Maude (The Dear Maude Trilogy Book 1) by Denise Liebigcategories: Book, Romantic Suspense, Historical Romance, Historical Fiction, Women's Fiction, The Guilded Age, New York, Edwardian Romance, Letters & Correspondence, Historical Fantasy Fiction, Science Fiction Fantasy, Time Travel Romance
Denise Liebigabout this book: Who wouldn't want to be a fly on the wall in history—an innocent bystander in the timeframe of one's choosing? Unfortunately, for Emily Stanton, she doesn't have a choice; nor did she know what she was getting into when she accepted a full-ride college scholarship from Evergreen Research Corporation. And the four-year commitment to work for Evergreen after graduation becomes a nightmare once she discovers the truth—that Evergreen manipulates time for profit, and Emily is their most important asset.
DEAR MAUDE is written in first-person, so you, the reader, can travel in time with Emily and be as surprised as she is when the "didn't see that coming" moments occur again and again. Nothing and no one in this story is predictable. And don't let the first few chapters of the book fool you. It's Emily's time of transition and discovery with nuggets of information thrown into the mix that are revealed in DEAR MAUDE, as well as the other books of The Dear Maude Trilogy. There's more to this story than meets the eye, so be ready to be surprised.
Here's what readers are saying:
• "The story is an amazing structure of originality that puts some established figures to shame. I found it hard to put down. So clever its narrative process I was totally unprepared for it..."
• "Beautifully written, this story brings time travel to life."
• "The characters come to life and the descriptions were so vivid I felt as if I had fallen into time with Emily."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Denise Liebig
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Dear Maude by Denise Liebig
• Book Review: For the Love of Maude (The Dear Maude Trilogy Book 2) by Denise Liebig|
• Book Review: Forever Maude (The Dear Maude Trilogy Book 3) by Denise Liebig|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.