Book: Redeeming Grace - When a Murderer Moves into the White House No One is Safe - Not Even the Dead by Ward Tannebergcategories: Book, Inspirational, Suspense, Christian Fiction, Political Thriller, Romance, Action, Thriller
Ward Tannebergabout this book: I began writing Redeeming Grace under a different title fifteen years ago. It was rejected. Several times. I put it away. Several times. About a year ago, I brought it forward again. The story pieces were scattered all over my computer files. I still believed in it, however, so I decided to brought all the pieces together to complete the story, even if God and I were the only ones to ever read it. It's the first novel I've ever written end to end without a contract. Upon completion, I mentioned the project to a small group of business leaders who meet regularly in my home. They asked if they could pray about it. Two weeks later, my agent contacted me to say a publisher's acquisition team had approved it for publication. Beginning of story.
REDEEMING GRACE is about a young woman named Grace who has fallen in love with her pastor, a widower with two young children. When he asks her to marry him, she wants to say yes, but there is something hidden in her long ago past that causes her to hesitate. Then she receives a note: "Hello Grace, did you think we wouldn't find you?" setting off a deadly chain of kidnapping, threats, murder and political intrigue in one week's time that exposes her deadly secret. The man running for president is guilty of double murder! She is the sole witness. But who will ever believe one woman's crazy testimony against a senator who would be president of the most powerful nation in the world?
• Jenkins Group is proud to announce that REDEEMING GRACE is a Bronze Winner of the 2015 Illumination Book Awards.
• When I saw Ward Tanneberg's name, I had to read this book. I read a trilogy of his. I knew I would like Redeeming Grace, I just didn't know how much! — Carol Keen
• Ward Tanneberg has written a captivating, edge-of-your-sear thriller! — Lighthouse 88
• Definitely a 5 star book in my opinion. — Debbie Curto
• Take a plunge into the dark side as she runs from her past, in which the only mistake she made was to want to have a good time. 6 stars out of a possible 5! You will not want to put this book down, not even for eating. — Marianne
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Grace Painter by Mark Romang|
• Book Review: Fatal Destiny (A Grace deHaviland, Bounty Hunter Novel) by David DeLee|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.