Book: Perfect Wedding (Samuel French Acting Edition) by Robin Hawdoncategories: Book, Theater Comedy, Theater Farce, Romantic Play, Theatre Comedy
Robin Hawdonabout this book: You may already be a member of an amateur dramatic or repertory theatre company that has performed this riotous comedy by one of the UK's most popular playwrights. It is one of Samuel French's 'most performed' titles, and has received literally hundreds of productions throughout half the countries of the world. If not you should take a look. The play depicts what happens when a planned 'perfect' wedding goes disastrously wrong. It is that rare find, a hilarious comedy and a touching love story both together.
• 'Laughs abound in the American premiere... It all works out in the end, but not before playgoers have aching sides.' (Wisconsin Advocate.)
• ' ... the audience is left aching with laughter ... It makes for a crazy, wonderful evening.' (Germany - Bonn Schaufenster)
• ' ... a splendid evening in the theatre ... met with lengthy applause and shouts of approval.' (Austria - Vienna Donnerstag)
For details of cast, set, etc, and for reviews and dialogue extract, visit the author's website.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Robin Hawdon
• Book Review: Romantic Budget Wedding Ideas - Where to Find Cheap Wedding Dresses, Reception Venues and More by Deborah ...|
• Book Review: I Don't! - A Comedy of Error by Kealohilani|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.