Book: Happily Ever Afters by Rachel Mageecategories: Book, Clean Romance, Sisters, Beach Read, Contemporary Romance, Vacation Romance, Beach, Wedding, Vermont, Bed and Breakfast, Romantic Comedy, Sweet Romance
Rachel Mageeabout this book: A clean romance with a little humor and a lot of heart.
Falling in love with a man she meets on vacation isn't part of Lainey Stratton's plan. It's a slip of focus she blames on the sparkling Caribbean and Carter Thompson's dazzling smile. Still, with her life in Dallas and his in Washington D.C., it can't be more than a vacation crush. But when tragedy strikes, her crush might be the only one who can help her.
Pack your bags and get ready to travel around the country as Lainey tries to navigate life and a long distance relationship in this heartwarming story about life, friendship, and the power of falling in love.
Praise for Rachel Magee's Happily Ever Afters:
• "It's more than just a sweet romance, it's a journey filled with emotion and growth." — Goodreads Review
• "This book. Wow." — Goodreads Review
• "Great book for an escape holiday – even in your own room." — 5 star Amazon review
• "This book is delightfully engaging from the first chapter." — 5 star Amazon review
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Getting Lei'd by Ann Omasta|
• Book Review: A Suite Geek (Suite Love Series, Book Three) by Sue Gibson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.