Book: Unintended Consequences by Marti Greencategories: Book, Courtroom Drama, Suspense, Working Mother, Death Penalty, Wrongly Convicted, Special Needs Child, Suspenseful Legal Thriller
Marti Greenabout this book: Unintended Consequences features Dani Trumball, a working mom with a long commute, a son with special needs, and a rewarding job writing appeals briefs for The Help Innocent Prisoners Project. But a letter from a convicted child-killer on death row turns her life upside down. George Calhoun claims he's been wrongly accused. The story he tells Dani, if it's true, will stretch her understanding of a parent's love. Can she track down the truth before it's too late for George?
• Scott Turow, NY Times bestselling author of Presumed Innocent and Innocent, said, "Unintended Consequences is an engrossing, well-conceived legal thriller. Most enjoyable."
• Steve Hamilton, Edgar Award-winning author of Die A Stranger, said, "This one will grab you by the neck from the very first page!"
• Sharon Potts, author of The Devil's Madonna, said, "Unintended Consequences is a gripping legal thriller. A page-turning, compassionate, and thought-provoking debut."
They always say, "write what you know." As an attorney and working mother, I did just that. I started out as a School Psychologist but soon realized my passion was the law. I worked in-house for a major cable television company before I retired several years ago.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Dangerous Perceptions - Unintended Consequences by Stuart Murray|
• Book Review: A Patriot's Act (Brent Marks Legal Thriller Series Book 2) by Kenneth Eade|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.