Book: The Academy - Making of a Ruler (The Eagle King's Academy Book 1) by C.C. Monöcategories: Book, International Mystery, Swedish Mystery, Leadership, Psychological Thriller, Scandinavian Thriller, Swedish Suspense, Cosy Mystery, Suspense Thriller
C.C. Monöabout this book: • "Wow! I feel as if I've been on an intense journey. The Academy is a riveting read and I loved it!" (Review on Amazon.uk)
• "I stayed up way too late reading. I can't wait for the next book!" (Review on Amazon.com)
• "It's fast paced, thoroughly interesting and entertaining, can't wait to read the next one!" (Review on Goodreads)
• "Full of suspense, humor and intelligent insights of human nature and the pursuit of power. (Review on Amazon.com)
Every three years, twelve students are admitted to the mysterious Eagle King's Academy. Here they are trained to become the most influential and powerful leaders of their time. But the road to leadership is dirty and treacherous. The students can trust no one, and to graduate they must be willing to sacrifice everything they hold dear.
The Academy: Making of a Ruler, is the first book in the Eagle King's Academy Series, written by the Swedish author C.C. Monö. It's a series about power, leadership and subtle manipulation, which is highly relevant in today's turbulent, political climate.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: The Academy - Making of a Ruler
• Book Review: Gated II - Ravenhill Academy by Matt Drabble|
• Book Review: Terminal Identity - Sequel to Stolen Laughter by Tess Thompson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.