Book: The Astral Gift by Marilyn Meredithcategories: Book, Astral Projection, Childhood Abuse, Day Care Teacher, Murder, Police Officer, Small Town, Group Therapy, Romance, Supernatural Mystery
Marilyn Meredithabout this book: The Astral Gift is about Elaine Brinsfield's struggle with being sexaully abused as a child. To escape her step-father's brutality, she astral projects. As an adult astral projecting return unbidden after she takes on a new roommate, a free spirit and totally different than Elaine.
Though the process of astral projection is frightening, she learns things about her co-workers, her roommate, and even a murderer, and she ends up being a prime suspect. She meets and falls in love with a police officer but fears she can never be intimate with him.
The idea of the book first came from learning about a young woman's childhood abuse. I did extensive research into astral projection which I feel can be dangerous as you will read about in the story.
This is a reissue of an old title, with some revision.
• ...brilliantly crafted in a fast-pace manner that brings the readers to the edge of their seats. It is a highly recommended book for anyone who enjoys mystery with elements of supernatural phenomenon. — Shirley Chen
• This story takes an aspect of the supernatural that hasn't been "done to death" and sets it in a mystery. The characters are well thought out and the author presents them in a way that the reader becomes interested in their lives quickly. — Amazon customer
• I read the book very quickly because it was enjoyable to read and the pace was lively. The astral element was entertaining and made for a creative mystery. — Amazon customer
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Marilyn Meredith (more)
• Book Review: I Love You Baby Girl - A Heartbreaking True Story of Child Abuse (Not a Victim... But a Survivor) by ...|
• Book Review: Nartunda (Volume 1) by Anne Victoria|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.