Book: The Sugar Demons - An Addicts Guide to Conquering Sugar Addiction by Johnathan Cranfordcategories: Book, Weight Loss, Diet, Non-Fiction, Health, Diabetes, Keto, Paleo, Sugar Addiction
Johnathan Cranfordabout this book: Not being addicted to sugar means I look, feel, and think better in all aspects of my life. My body fat stays low and no longer fluctuates. I have more energy and generally stay in a more positive mood without the emotional swings that seemed to plague my daily life when I was still eating sugar.
Things weren't always this way though.
Most of the stuff I tried in the past just lead to failure and instant self loathing. The solutions I tried were too vague and disorganized. I would try hard to "eat healthy," but what does that truly mean? Once I started treating it like an addiction, with all the respect and accountability that comes with that I felt empowered.
The Sugar Demons is a book that will teach you how to end your addiction to sugar and processed foods. You will learn:
• My step-by-step plan for breaking sugar addiction.
• How I reduce cravings until they are silent.
• Why "discipline" and "willpower" are ineffective strategies and should not be relied on.
• A list of (optional) supplements to "hack" your body out of its dependence on sugar.
• Meal prep advice.
• How to control your food environment so it doesn't control you.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Sugar Addiction - How to Overcome a Sugar Addiction the Natural Way by Gabby Roles|
• Book Review: Confessions of a Sugar Addict and How She Was Cured and Lost Weight Too by Linda Dietrick|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.