Book: Stroke and Brain Injury Unraveled by Arun Thaploocategories: Book, Brain Health, Stroke Causes, Stroke Prevention, Stroke Symptoms, Stroke Diagnosis, Stroke Treatment, Stroke Recovery, Brain, Transient Ischemic Attacks, Aneurysm, Stroke
Arun Thaplooabout this book: Prevention, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Recovery and Rehabilitation of One of the Most Debilitating Maladies You Hope You Never Have in Your Lifetime
This book gives a very poignant account of how stroke and brain injury can change the life of a person and his or her family members upside down in no time. I am sharing my experiences and emphasizing on why people should have some elementary knowledge of stroke and how this book can be a lifesaver. This book is based on the ever-evolving research done on brain science and brain injury.
One of the unique highlights of this book is about identifying a hidden mini stroke that might have taken place in the past and the individual being completely unaware of it. Subsequently the person encounters a major stroke after a few months or even after a few years and is totally caught off-guard. You will learn those small and often overlooked symptoms of a stroke, thus avoiding a very prolonged and painful struggle toward recovery and rehabilitation.
Here are some of the topics that you will learn from this book:
1) How to prevent stroke in the first place in most situations by being aware of the root causes of stroke and what preventive steps you should undertake.
2) What immediate precautions you should take at home especially if you are alone and you feel you are having a stroke, even before the paramedics arrive or before you are taken to the hospital?
3) What invasive tests you should not undergo at the hospital because of your existing medical conditions?
4) How to provide long-term care for a stroke patient at home as a family member without experiencing enormous amounts of mental and emotional ordeals yourself.
5) How you can prevent recurrence of a stroke and what lifestyle changes you should incorporate in your day-to-day life.
6) How can you prevent going in a state of depression or have panic attacks after suffering a sudden stroke.
Stroke is a very painful experience for a person and his or her family. So avoid it at any cost in the first place. However, if you do suffer from a paralytic attack, this compact and quick read will help you toward your path of recovery and redemption. Remember you never know when this extremely high-level information covered in this book can save somebody's life including "Yours."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Arun Thaploo
• Book Review: Locked Within (Emma Winberry Mystery) by Helen Macie Osterman|
• Book Review: NOT AGAIN by Richard von Hippel|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.