Book: A Way to Wealth - The Art of Investing in Common Stocks by John Richard Reiznercategories: Book, Guide to Investing, Stock Market, Investing Books, How To Invest, Financial Freedom, Investment Strategy, Investing Made Easy, Stock Investing
John Richard Reiznerabout this book: "The Art of investing in Common Stocks" is a simple guide to potentially profiting in stocks and mutual funds over time. Beginners and seasoned investors alike may benefit from the easy to understand two-step method of successful investing described in this concise book. Almost anyone interested in creating long-term financial freedom may learn to simplify their investments and how to:
• select, buy and sell stocks and mutual funds;
• manage risk and potentially multiply original investments several times over;
• potentially profit in bear markets and in challenging economic times;
• confidently buy stocks that Wall Street shuns in order to gain greater profits and
• achieve financial security…over time.
"A Way to Wealth" is a guide to investing that represents my best stock market wisdom. Investors who are interested in creating wealth and in finding financial security over the long haul may find my book invaluable.
The stock investing technique that I describe in "A Way to Wealth" is not a get-rich-quick or trading manual: rather the book highlights the value of patient investing over many years in order to potentially create wealth for investors.
I developed my sober, yet unconventional approach to investing by studying and learning from the behavior of masters such as Warren Buffett and the late John Templeton; then testing my techniques with my own funds through both bull and bear markets. I succeeded in multiplying many of my original investments several times over during the extended period that I used my method. My inspiration for writing "A Way to Wealth" was to share my investing experiences and my enthusiasm for investing in stocks and in creating financial security.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: The Easy Way To Invest - Start Small, Get Rich Investing With Small Amounts by Susan Calhoun|
• Book Review: Invest, Reinvest, Rest - Investment Advice for All Generations by Sonja M Haggert|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.