Book: The Secret of Willow Inn (Willow Falls Series) by Pat Nicholscategories: Book, Secrets, Women's Fiction, Big City, Broken Dreams, Writers, Southern Fiction, Small Town Cafe, Restoration, Forgiveness, New Beginnings, Small Town Mystery
Pat Nicholsabout this book: For months, an idea for a story about two strangers whose lives intersect tumbled around in my imagination until Emily, an aspiring novelist, and Rachel, a woman living a life she didn't choose, emerged. To add intrigue and chaos, Sadie, a paroled killer popped onto the scene.
Because I live in an Atlanta suburb, I chose it as Rachel's home and use real locations. For Emily I wanted to create a small town that would become the heart of the story. The vision began with a century-old, picturesque downtown and seven elegant, antebellum homes. I added an abandoned hotel and historical general store. Willow Falls, a north Georgia community struggling to survive, materialized. The Secret of Willow Inn, Willow Falls Series book one, is the story of broken dreams, heart-wrenching sorrow, forgiveness, restoration, and extraordinary love.
• The Secret of Willow Inn captivated me from the first page and held me rapt far into the night until I finished it. — Ane Mulligan
• Pat Nichols' debut will appeal to fans who love cozy mysteries wrapped in small town quirkiness and accented with big city lights. — Lindsey Brackett
• Unbeknownst to them, their lives are inextricably linked through secrets that when disclosed will blow the reader away. I fell in love with this charming town and its wonderful citizens. — Sherri Stewart
• Very surprising ending. Lots of different personalities, hurts, secrets, loss and love. — Amazon reader
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: The Willow Does Not Weep by Stephanie Campbell|
• Book Review: Willow's Walk in the Woods (Willow and Coco Children's Series Book 3) by Rachel McGrath|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.