Book: Denying His Wolfen Heritage [A Wolfen Heritage 2] (Siren Publishing Classic) by Missy Martinecategories: Book, Wolf Romance, Mystery Romance, Wyoming Romance, Romantic Drama, Paranormal Romance, Shape Shifter Romance
Missy Martineabout this book: Denying His Wolfen Heritage - A Wolfen Heritage 2
Michael Bowers has always loved his sister, and he's always been a little afraid of her strange abilities. He's worried when the hospital is forced to release her and she wants to live alone in their grandfather's mountain home. And his worries only intensify when she insists she's in love with Remus Wind River.
When their house burns down, Michael comes to stay while the house he designs them is being built. There, he meets Ariane and suddenly his life starts looking up. Everything is going great until his sister decides to tell him the family secret. No way does he believe he comes from a family of wolf shape shifters. In complete denial, he talks Ariane in leaving with him and going back to the big city.
What will he do when Ariane can't take the bustle of life in the city and misses the mountain where her own wolf can run free?
• 5 Tea Cups - "Their love story has everything you could ever want. There is hot sex, mystery, treachery and, oh did I mention, HOT SEX! Michael can deny all he wants but in the end denying doesn't change who you are."
— Wendy, Happily Ever After Reviews
• 4 Dragons - "Overall, I found Denying His Wolfen Heritage to be a fantastic read that had me quickly turning page after page eager to discover the outcome. While Denying His Wolfen Heritage can be read as a standalone novel, I would suggest reading in date release order for character history and more enjoyment pleasure."
— Nikita Steele, Veiled Secrets Reviews
• 4 Stars - "The plot is excellent. The characters are vivid. The sex will give you the desire to mate. This is an excellent book!"
— Stephanie Rollins, BookReviewsRUs.com
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Missy Martine (more)
• Book Review: Changing Their Wolfen Heritage [A Wolfen Heritage 3] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) by Missy Martine|
• Book Review: Discovering Her Wolfen Heritage by Missy Martine|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.