Book: Self-Publishing Painlessly for FREE - A Helpful What-to-Do List for Frugal Authors by Brenda DeHaancategories: Book, Indie Publishing, Nonfiction How-To, Writing, Reference Short Reads, Publishing Tips, Book Marketing, Self-Publishing, Book Editing, Writing Tips, Self Publishing
Brenda DeHaanabout this book: The title gives a big clue if this book is for you.
1. Do you want to write a book?
2. Do you want to publish your book?
3. Do you want to publish your book for FREE?
4. Do you want a helpful list of what to do to accomplish this goal?
If you answered "yes" 1-4 times, then this book is for you.
Many books explain how to be an indie author. You'll probably want to read more than one book about the writing and publishing process. This should be one of them. Why?
1. You'll receive 21 tips in a quick, accessible manner.
2. The author is an experienced indie author (17 books), an English teacher (22 years), and librarian (16 years). She knows how to explain things in simple terms; helping people is what she does.
3. The information is practical and realistic.
4. You want to spend more time writing rather than reading about writing.
Publishing your book is a natural high. Go for it..again and again! Start the fun with this book. Right now.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Brenda DeHaan (more)
• Book Review: 200 Boosts for Indie Authors - Empowering Inspiration and Practical Advice (Writer's Craft Book 36) by ...|
• Book Review: KDP - How To Self - Publish Your Book On Amazon - The Beginner’s Guide - The key elements for ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.