Book: KDP - How To Self - Publish Your Book On Amazon - The Beginner’s Guide - The key elements for Independent (Indie) author success (Financial Freedom Beginners Guides 4) by Ged Cusackcategories: Book, Indie Writers, Writing Tips, KDP Guides, Writing Guides, Self-Publishing, Fiction Writing, Non Fiction, Digital Books, Writing Help, Author Tips, Kindle Books, Self Publishing
Ged Cusackabout this book: Are you interested in publishing your book on Kindle?
Do you think that it's hard to successfully publish a book?
It's never been easier to self-publish!
Publishing a book and having it sell are two different things!
There are several Key elements to successful publishing (that sells books):
1. You need to commit your time and allocate it to marketing as well as writing.
2. You need to identify your book's genre to reach your readers.
3. You need quality book content. This needs to be well edited and researched to suit your readers.
4. You need to plan and schedule your book launch to optimize its impact.
5. You need to choose the right book title to suit your book.
6. You need to choose a book cover that complements your book title and content.
7. You need a compelling book description that markets your book.
8. Attracting Amazon book reviews and running Amazon book Ad campaigns will help sell your book.
This Book Covers All Of These Key Elements And More.
With exercises to guide you on your publishing journey, this book will give you a kickstart towards successful self-publishing On Kindle.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ged Cusack
• Book Review: How to Choose a Writing Coach - A Beginner's Guide - Ensuring your best chance for publishing success by ...|
• Book Review: Writing with E's (Writing to Publish Book 3) by Rebecca Waters|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.