Book: DREAMBONES by John R. Patincategories: Book, First Contact, Aliens, Dragons, Space Exploration, Lost Civilizations, Space Empires, Alien Civilizations, Space Battle, Telepathy, Land Ships, Action Adventure, Science Fiction
John R. Patinabout this book: Eric Rice is desperate. His ship is falling apart; its stardrive is shot - and he's running out of air. As luck would have it there is a habitable world below. At least he thinks it's lucky until he gets on the ground...
...The world is inhabited. Some of the locals may even be human, as unlikely as that seems. Unfortunately, nobody down there deals with strangers very well.
• "The author has a fun writing style. The story was unique and I enjoyed reading it very much. Hope to see more from this writer." Matthew W. Steiner - 5 stars
• "The imagery is detailed and vivid, and I couldn't turn the pages fast enough to find out what happened next." from a 5 star review by L. M. Beyer, author of 'Call me Pharaoh'
• "An excellent scifi adventure!" from a 5 star review by Linell Jeppsen, author of 'Deadman's Lament'
Caution: occasional strong language and situations including violence.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by John R. Patin
• Book Review: Tales from TOMORROW #9 by John R. Patin|
• Book Review: Prospector's Run (Artifact Book 1) by Kevin W. Bates|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.