Book: First Encounters - When Universes Collide by Elijah J. Sanderscategories: Book, Aliens, DNA, Fantasy, Adventure, Space, Sci-Fi, Universe, Alien Planet, Science Fiction
Elijah J. Sandersabout this book: This is my first book, a new release, and I already have people asking me "does it have a sequel?" or "when does the sequel come out?" which is very exciting for me as an author. It's been described as: awesome - very visual - and thrilling by those that have read it.
The story is about a genetically modified secret agent named Sam, who is targeted for assassination after his partner and only friend Zule goes haywire. Left alone and exiled, Sam ends up accidentally getting sucked into another universe! It's here that he crash lands on a strange planet with a mis-fit alien crew, 10,000 miles from their destination: the Titrikan Empire. Together, they must travel through medieval lands on their way to a portal, which will take them straight to the Empire.
Sam is haunted by his past, and by the loss of his (once) only friend, but is slowly accepted by his new alien companions as part of the crew. Although he is excited to be accepted and for the possibility of a new life, he's also worried that Earth may be destroyed by his wayward friend.
Along the way, the group runs into the notorious General Kanglu, who is plotting to attack the Empire! After a miraculous escape, it's up to them to get to the portal before Kanglu does.
Near the end of the story, Sam meets his destiny, an unseen hero emerges, and new discoveries are made.
Here's what others are saying about the book:
• "A mesmerizing debut in the sci-fi world. Aliens, tech, energy weapons, ninjas, what more could you want?" — Russell
• "I just see it so clearly so it feels like I'm seeing it for real. Like I'm there." — Minna R
• "Hey Elijah! I just started reading it this afternoon and am loving it so far! I'm about half-way through (no spoilers please!)..." — Rachel
• "Just finished the book and wrote a review on Amazon! It was great, Elijah! When is the next one coming out??"
I hope you enjoy the book too! So go ahead and download it now.
If you enjoy it, please do leave a review on Amazon.
Have a wonderful day!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: No Higher Ground - (A Sam Czerny Novel - Book One) by Roman Godzich|
• Book Review: To the Edge of the Universe by Erik Morland|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.