Book: Two Brothers - Heritage (The Ramtalan Trilogy Book 2) by Sofia Diana Gabelcategories: Book, Aliens, Earth, Teenagers, Boys, Action, Adventure, Planet, Alien Invasion, Contemporary, Science Fiction
Sofia Diana Gabelabout this book: The second book in the Ramtalan Trilogy, Two Brothers: Heritage continues with Argus Dachel's adventure as he attempts to find normalcy in his far-from-ordinary life. But, he soon gets tangled up in a battle between the hostile Invaders and the peaceful Ramtalans, plus, Tai, his twin brother, is a prisoner at the Citadel, the Ramtalan headquarters on Earth, and there doesn't seen to be anyway to rescue him. In addition, Argus finds out some very disturbing news about his father. The Dachel brothers' heritage isn't what they thought. In his continued effort to capture the boys, Max Jackson, agent with the Astronomical Urgent Recovery Administration, AURA, is getting close. With everyone closing in, Argus has to find a way to save his friends, his brother and everyone else on Earth before it's too late.
• "The action is non-stop and very exciting, making this a real page turner. I found myself unable to put it down." — LAS Reviewer
• "It's a rather soft sci-fi so even if it's not your normal genre, it won't clunk you down with tongue numbing terminology. Plenty of conflict, action, and sprinklings of romance for lovers of those genres too." — Heather Rexon
• "It's a fast, can't-put-it-down book for sure. If Sofia Diana Gabel continues this action and complex story structure, then I can't wait to read the final book in the trilogy." — Mama's Got Flair Blog
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Sofia Diana Gabel
• Book Review: Two Brothers - Origin (A Ramtalan Trilogy Book 1) by Sofia Diana Gabel|
• Book Review: A Senseless Act of Beauty by John B. Rosenman|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.