Book: Kidnapped by Maria Hammarbladcategories: Book, Abduction, Kidnapped, Alliance, SciFi Romance, Science Fiction Romance
Maria Hammarbladabout this book: Patricia Risden is scarred by bad relationships and doesn't trust men. On the other hand, she also hates being alone. As a result, she spends most of her time with her girlfriends, and when we first meet her, she's driving home from a girls' night out. Little does she know she's about to be abducted by mistake.
Her captor thinks she's someone completely different, and by the time he realizes the error, they're far away from Earth. Being lost in space is an understatement; she doesn't even know how to begin her journey home.
Patricia is determined to make it back, and in order to succeed, she'll have to use every aspect of her humanity.
Amy Lignor from RT Book Reviews says, "Instead of getting mired in elaborate details of UFO technology, Hammarblad opts to focus on the human drama — to great effect. And with an occasional love scene thrown in to spice things up, readers will definitely find this novel to be an absolute gem."
More review snippets:
• "The fact that the story is set in the stars, takes place across the span of over a year versus a few weeks, and even ends with a refreshing knot all lend it an added uniqueness that is rare in many novels today. I happily recommend this to most readers if you'd like a well-crafted story of both love and dependence, life and death, and overall, redemption." — Night Owl Reviews
• "The romance is touching, but it's the emotional upheaval that moves this story to the next level. I highly recommend this exciting sci-fi adventure, one of the best I've ever read." — The Romance Studio
• "I definitely recommend this story if you love a good sci-fi adventure tied into a fabulous romance!" — Smitten by Books
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Maria Hammarblad
Video: Kidnapped by Maria Hammarblad
• Book Review: Embarkment 2577 by Maria Hammarblad|
• Book Review: Borealis XII - Shadow of a Man by Maria Hammarblad|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.