Book: The Scrolls of Xavier by John A. Ashleycategories: Book, Military, Aliens, Special Forces, Future, Space Travel, Alien Worlds, Conspiracy, Battles, Science Fiction Adventure
John A. Ashleyabout this book: The Scrolls of Xavier is a science-fiction/ adventure novel that follows the cunning Captain Michael Dawn in his efforts to to retrieve five mysterious artifacts from the beautiful yet deadly new world of Xavier997. Contained within these obscure relics, known as the Scrolls, are the secrets and instructions mankind needs to have any hope of survival. Unfortunately, Dawn and his team of soldiers quickly realize that Xavier does not give up her treasures without a fight. In order to recover the Scrolls, Captain Dawn must get past the planet's menacing inhabitants, as well as the the circle of secrecy and political conspiracy surrounding him.
Without the Scrolls, mankind's final hope is lost. With them, it might be even worse...
Quotes from reviews:
• "I loved how the plot developed in completely unexpected ways. I've always hated being able to guess the ending of a story, but I never had to worry about that with this story."
• "This novel covers enough territory to have been a trilogy. Very exciting and well written."
• "Dawn's encounter with Xaivier's inhabitants will have you routing for the "good guys" and just when you think the crisis is averted, another "mutant can of worms" is opened!"
About the author:
John Ashley lives with his family on an apple orchard in Western Arkansas. He is currently a senior at Booneville High School and plans to attend Harding University in the fall of 2013. With a spectrum of interests as broad as the worlds he writes about, John Ashley enjoys everything from the great outdoors to amateur astronomy. He is currently hard at work on the Xavier Series, having published the first two books, The Scrolls of Xavier and Before the Storm.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: The Scrolls of Xavier by John A. Ashley
• Book Review: A Senseless Act of Beauty by John B. Rosenman|
• Book Review: Dragon by James McCormick|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.