Book: Sell More and Better - Eternal Sales Techniques beyond Internet (Salesman’s Thoughts Book 1) by Raúl Sánchez Gilocategories: Book, Business, Self-Help, Sales Techniques, New in Sales, Art of Selling, Salespeople, Salesman, How To Sell, Customer Loyalty, Sales Guide, Sales
Raúl Sánchez Giloabout this book: When the fiction meets the art of selling the result is an entertaining and original sales book. Practical and effective, it will motivate and inspire you, full of principles, ideas, a lot of humor, and surprising concepts. Discover the Tiger's value, the secrets of the old Book and the Samurai's mission!
Among many other topics, you will learn about:
• What means to sell and be a salesperson .
• Customer needs, motivations and expectations.
• Recognizing your main weaknesses and strengths.
• How to sell a product. The necessity of selling ideas.
• Dealing with the quality, the brand and personal branding.
• How to target each stage of the product life cycle.
• How to better know our customer and identify potential clients.
• How to better manage our effort and time.
• How to optimize customer satisfaction, the formula.
• How to get customer loyalty, the final formula.
After the success of the Spanish version, now it is available the English edition, a must-read for the millions of salesmen, entrepreneurs, businessmen, marketing and sales professionals, start-ups and students.
If you sell, or want to sell more and better, this book is for you. Do not leave your destiny to chance.
Start now to differentiate yourself, download the book now and get results today!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: Sell More and Better - Eternal Sales Techniques beyond Internet
• Book Review: Beginners Guide to Sales (Selling with Pride) by Dave Carroll|
• Book Review: The Hard Truth About Soft-Selling - Restoring Pride & Purpose to the Sales Profession by George W. Dudley, ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.