Book: Legally Undercover by Rachel Kallcategories: Book, Legal Romance, Romantic Thriller, Legal Thriller, Attorney Romance, Romantic Suspense
Rachel Kallabout this book: Legally Undercover takes the often mundane life of a lawyer and turns it into something exciting, thrilling, and even dangerous. Alex Popov works tirelessly at a big law firm trying to make partner. When she's presented with a top secret assignment that can impact her chances at making partner, she takes a risk. But she's not prepared to deal with the mysterious Pedro Martin. She's thrown into the middle of an FBI investigation and doesn't know who she can trust. The one thing she is sure of is that she wants to believe in Pedro--regardless of what the evidence tells her. Will she put everything on the line for love?
• "This was a fun, fast-paced read with lots of twists and turns that I didn't expect!"
• "It had all the pieces -- a good plot with an unexpected curve ball or two, vivid and relatable characters, and a good pace."
• "Dialogue & plotting are very realistic & enjoyable as you start to learn about Alex's dreams to succeed to legal partner suddenly become bound with two very different male characters when she is given the assignment of satisfying an important international client that will either advance or stall her career."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: Legally Undercover by Rachel Kall
• Book Review: Living and Dying in the Rainbow Light - Volume III of the Lincoln County Law Trilogy by Jerri Blair|
• Book Review: A Patriot's Act (Brent Marks Legal Thriller Series Book 2) by Kenneth Eade|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.