Book: Timeless Trilogy, Book One, Fate by Tallulah Gracecategories: Book, Paranormal, Serial Killer, Precognition, Visions, Psychic Dreams, Paranormal Suspense, FBI Thriller, Mystery, Charleston, Romantic Suspense
Tallulah Graceabout this book: If you love romantic suspense and you know that paranormal doesn't always mean vampires and werewolves, the Timeless Trilogy books are for you. In the first installment, Fate, you'll meet Kris, a successful single woman who is blessed (cursed?) with precognitive visions and psychic dreams.
Though her visions appear without warning, they offer clues to a serial killer who is tracking her every move. Follow along as Kris, her friends, an old love and the FBI try to capture the psychopath before he fulfills his twisted mission.
Fate is a story of love rekindled, but it's primarily a story of strength, perseverance and the bond between friends. You'll enjoy the suspense, but it's the characters who will steal your heart.
Timeless Trilogy, Book One, Fate is free for your favorite ereader.
Excerpts from reviews of Fate:
• "Tallulah Grace provided a riveting love story surrounded by suspense and intrigue, could not put it down and cannot wait to read book 2. Loved the story from beginning to end."
• "This book was a page turner that hooked me from page one. There was just the right amount of suspense to keep me on the edge of my seat."
• "Just a great overall read. It was very compelling and kept me wanting to read more."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video 1: Timeless Trilogy, Book One, Fate
Video 2: Timeless Trilogy, Book Two, Spellbound
• Book Review: Dreams don't lie - Paranomal mystery thriller by Anusuya M.|
• Book Review: Visions of Love by Joyce and Jim Lavene|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.