Book: Just Evil (The Evil Trilogy Book One) by Vickie McKeehancategories: Book, Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Murder, Romantic Suspense
Vickie McKeehanabout this book: Forced to delve into Alana's dark past, Jake and Kit uncover a forty year old double murder leading them straight to the door of a legal dynasty. They soon find out just how far the heirs will go to keep the past buried, and eliminate the loose ends to protect their empire.
• "Strong, distinctive characters. I for one cannot wait to get my hands on the next book."
— Coffee Time Romance and More
• "I enjoyed this book. It was a departure from my normal books, but it hooked me from the beginning! I had to force myself to put it down at 3 am then it was over before I knew it! I love a book when it goes by so quickly because the story and characters are that good!"
— Snscuster's Reviews - Goodreads
• "The story grabbed me from the first page! It's an exciting, fast-moving mystery, and it's book one in a trilogy. I've put a couple of the books I've been reading on hold. This one is to good to be true! I'll be purchasing books two and three at this rate. I love coming across new authors (at least new to me)."
— Lynne's Reviews - Goodreads
From the Author
I like to write about everyday people you can root for, putting them in difficult, real life situations, and have them rise to the occasion using their wits and strong will to overcome the obstacles. And I especially want to give my readers a resolution along with a happy ending.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Vickie McKeehan
• Book Review: Inherent Evil - Chains That Bind by Gloria Evans|
• Book Review: Entice - Prowl Trilogy, Book 2 (Volume 2) by Amber Garza|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.