Book: Deadly Obsession (Deadly Vices) by Kristine Caynecategories: Book, Romance, Steamy, Photographer, Movie Star, Tortured Hero, Romantic Suspense
Kristine Cayneabout this book: A hot movie star... an ill-advised kiss... a love-obsessed stalker
Do you love your suspense with a healthy dose of steamy romance? Then DEADLY OBSESSION is the book for you!
Nic Lamoureux's perfect movie star life is shattered by a stalker who threatens any woman close to him. When he meets photographer Lauren James, the attraction is instant—and mutual. She's exactly the sort of woman he craves, but the stalker makes deadly clear Lauren is the competition. And the competition must be eliminated.
My Inspiration for Deadly Obsession - It's all Gerry Butler's Fault!
It all began with Gerard Butler. When Phantom of the Opera came out, I was curious and wanted to know more about Gerry's acting history. When I Googled him, I was amazed at the number of fan sites dedicated to him. I found interviews, publicity photos, videos, and paparazzi photos. But what shocked me the most were the fan photos. People tracked his locations and did what they could to get photos with him, which they'd then post on-line. I did some research into fan mail and learned about some of the crazy things people send to celebrities. Fans come in two main varieties: those who admire from afar, and fanatics who become obsessed. I seized on the obsessive fanatics and this nugget of an idea soon expanded into what is now Deadly Obsession.
• RT Book Reviews Top Pick - "Stock up on ice cubes because this is definitely one sizzling debut. As rich as a white chocolate cheesecake, Cayne's entrance into the suspense genre is invigorating, explosive and simply intoxicating."
• Winner - Best Romance - 2012 eFestival of Words Best of the Independent eBook Awards
• Finalist - Best Romance - Kindle Book Review's Best Indie Books of 2012
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Kristine Cayne
• Book Review: Under His Command (Six-Alarm Sexy) by Kristine Cayne|
• Book Review: Inspector of the Cross by John B. Rosenman|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.