Book: The Hunt by Jacqueline Terrillcategories: Book, Contemporary Romance, Mystery, Fiction & Literature, Womans Romance, Contemporary Fiction, Romantic Suspense
Jacqueline Terrillabout this book: The book is about a woman that is married for thirty years, and her marriage declines, and she tries to keep it together as much as she can. No matter what she does, she runs into detours that cause her to keep her feet on the ground, and stay strong.
• What inspired you to write this book?
Divorce is so high these days, that I'm trying to relate to the fact that no matter what happens in life, stay strong, and hold your head up high.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
My primary readers would be Mystery, Romance, and Suspense lovers.
• How did you come up with the title?
I came up with the title after several attempts to match up the book cover with the theme.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
The hardest part of the book was always keeping a mystery involved in the story.
• Did you do research for your book? What did that involve?
I did a lot of research for my book by reviewing readers that would be interested in Romance, Mystery, and Suspense.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
There are a lot of writer's, and my book has an array of genre's included to keep the love, mystery, and suspense at a creeping pace. I hope that you enjoy the book! It was written with love, and hope for all women.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jacqueline Terrill
• Book Review: 50! The Life, Loves & Psyche of a Male Mid-life Crisis - The Journey by Cory Y. Standby|
• Book Review: Island Secrets by Jacqueline Terrill|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.