Book: Callum's Compass - Love, Hope, and Faith Series by Sara L. Foustcategories: Book, Inspirational Fiction, Adventure, Treasure Hunt, East Tennessee, Love, Hope, Faith, Nature, Romance, Mountains, Caves, Norris Lake, Mystery, Clues, Wildlife, Romantic Suspense
Sara L. Foustabout this book: Callum's Compass came from an idea I first had in high school regarding local myths surrounding mountain lions living in East Tennessee again (where I grew up and still live). The idea grew and changed a bit over time and turned into a treasure hunt, a love story, and a journey to discovering God's love and self-forgiveness. While Kat and Ryan experience the physical adventure of a treasure hunt, they are also growing spiritually and learning to leave behind years of guilt. I hope readers will be touched by my debut novel, and if you read it and it touches you, I'd love to hear about it!
• "Callum's Compass is exciting and fast paced with surprising plot twists, and just the right amount of romance." — Roger E
• "This is a fast paced read that keeps you wondering what is going to happen next." — Becky
• "Romance, mystery, adventure, and suspense are brilliantly intertwined in this deeply moving story." — Deep River Books Writer's Contest 2017
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Faith, Hope & Love by Kimberly Rae Jordan|
• Book Review: A Twist of Faith - Will a wager against her future steal her chance at true love? by Pepper D. Basham|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.