Book: Burning Justice (Alicia Yu, FBI, 1) by Helena Smrcekcategories: Book, FBI, Millitary Romance, Small Town, Second Chances, Social Justice, Female Lead, Mystery, Contemporary, Amish, Indiana, Inspirational Fiction, Romantic Suspense
Helena Smrcekabout this book: Burning Justice set in French Lick Indiana tells a story of two opposing world views, a pacifist social worker,and a military man on leave. Nora and Jacob struggle to reconcile their differences, propelled by a mutual attraction, while delving into an old small town mystery. Alicia Yu, and FBI agent on holidays, and Nora's best friend, carefully watches as the situation unravels, ready to protect her friends, as they step into the dangerous ground controlled by an organized crime gang.
• I picked up Burning Justice, thinking I'd read a few pages before I went to sleep…at two I finished the book. I was intrigued by the conflict caused by her religious beliefs versus others fighting for her right to believe the way she did.
• Wow, what a start for Helena Smrcek's Burning Justice , the first book in Alicia Yu series. Smrcek has did a terrific job of pinning this awesome romance suspense story.
• Usually first person stories are a little hard to handle, but this one was written in such a way that I was into the story so intensely that I didn't "notice" the first person after just a few minutes. Nor could I put it down until I finished it.
• I really enjoyed this book I was pulled into the story line and the lives of the characters from the first pages, and once I started it I could not put it down.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Cold Vengeance (Angel Falls Series Book 3) by Tess Thompson|
• Book Review: Ultimate Justice - A Trey Fontaine Mystery by Ryder Islington|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.