Book: Wounded Heroes - Anthologycategories: Book, Military Romance, Sweet, Wholesome Romance, PTSD, Historical Romance, Contemporary, Romance Fiction
Pamela Ackersonabout this anthology: Five Degrees of heat!
From friends to lovers, intimate relationships begin with attraction and affection. And as that affection grows, so does the admiration, love, and romance. Five different types of romance and intensities that increase with each story. From sweet heartwarming love to higher levels of sizzle, melting hot.
Award-winning International, USA Today, and Amazon bestselling authors Pamela Ackerson, Debra Parmley, Teri Riggs, Maggie Adams, and Nia Farrell give you five stand-alone swoon-worthy heroes that will leave you breathless.
• A Rosa for Russell ~ Who in their right mind falls in love with the enemy?
• Two Step, New Steps ~ Wounded cop Len Yardley doesn't expect to find love while he's healing from a gunshot wound but the air force veteran can't help falling for perky Leanne Bobbin who brings out his protective instincts and makes him laugh.
• Bringing Her Home ~ Can Thomas Raintree bring home the woman he loves, but had to leave behind?
• As Time Goes By ~ Blake's determined to find out who killed his best friend, and his widow holds the key ...not only to the murder, but also to Blake's heart.
• Fallen ~ An Army chaplain priest's faith is tested when he falls for his PTSD therapist.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Pamela Ackerson (more)
• Book Review: Wounded Heroes Book One - Kill Shot by Anne Patrick|
• Book Review: Wounded Heroes Book Two - Trespasses by Anne Patrick|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.