Book: Season of Magic (Holiday Box Set)categories: Book, Contemporary Romance, Historical Romance, Romantic Comedy, Holiday Romance, Christmas, Hannukah, Regency, Romance Fiction
Vicki Batmanabout this boxed set: From Amazon best-selling and award-winning authors comes Season of Magic, a holiday boxed set, stories full of hopes and wishes. And holiday kisses...the Season of Magic. Wrap yourself in the holiday spirit with five romantic stories filled with fun and forever after.
• Noel Noel Noel by Merry Holly ~ Dumped and lonely, is it possible to find love at the local mall? Noelle thinks not, but a chance encounter with Chase Clayborne while Christmas shopping has her rethinking her rigid set of rules, as sparks flare between them.
• A Cinderella Christmas by Cara Marsi ~ Jessica Gallo no longer believed in fairy tales or happy endings. And she certainly didn't believe she'd find her Prince Charming at Saks Fifth Avenue. Her Fairy Godmother thought differently.
• Matchmaker Matchmaker by Bobbi Lerman ~ With Chanukah around the corner, is there enough magic left for a matchmaker to bring Molly's cynical heart back to life.
• Yuletide Bride by Gerri Brousseau ~ The Dowager Duchess's decree that her grandson must marry before Twelfth Night or relinquish his title and fortune sends him into a tail spin. Without any prospects and with only two weeks until Christmas will Stuart Nelson find himself destitute or will he find The Yuletide Bride.
• Holiday Disaster by Vicki Batman: The week before Christmas and all is in disarray when a librarian experiences horrible plumbing issues and a Mr. Maintenance Man who isn't nearly as jolly as Santa Claus.
— Very good group of books and it offers you a variety of genres. Each of the stores were warm, entertaining and romantic.
— Whimsical, funny, heartfelt. really got you in the mood for the holidays. the talent these four authors gave us was by far very enjoyable.
— I totally enjoyed this selection of love stories. The different settings, time frames and plots were fantastic.
— Here are five delightful romance novellas that will keep you reading on a cold winter's eve.
— I loved this collection of holiday romances! All of the stories were fun, flirty and put a smile on my face.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Have Yourself a Sexy Lesbian Christmas - Holiday Love Stories by Giselle Renarde|
• Book Review: THE NEIGHBORS - A Christian Christmas Romance by Karen Cogan|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.