Book: And Tell Tchaikovsky the News by Robert Lambcategories: Book, Music, Teenage Bands, Radio Stations, Radio Format, Atlanta, Arts Festivals, Race Relations, Augusta, Piedmont Park, Emotional Damage, Handicapped Teen, Rock and Roll
Robert Lambabout this book: This novel is about the healing power of music, in this case rock 'n' roll, which bridges both the racial and generation gap.
All the reviewers, all of whom gave the book 5 stars, spoke of the joy they felt in reading this story. I decided to write it because although I'm a writer I recognize music as the queen of the arts.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
This novel appeals to young adults and senior citizens. How unusual is that!
• How long did it take to write it?
It took me about a year and a half to write.
• How did you come up with the title? • Why did you choose this cover?
The title was a no-brainer. The cover, which I designed, was, too.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Nothing about the book was hard to write. It was a pleasure from start to finish.
• Did you do research for your book?
Yes, research was essential, but I also have a deep memory.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
The most surprising thing I learned in writing the book was that I was pretty good at describing how music sounds -- no easy thing to do.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
I suggest that readers check out the reviews on Amazon.com. They say it all.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Robert Lamb
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Making Waves - Fun and Adventure As a Young D J On Britain's Offshore Pirate Radio Stations In the ...|
• Book Review: The Tower Builder by Vicky S Kaseorg|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.