Book: Temples of a Fantasy Revenge: The Revenge Chronicles Fantasy Series by Christopher Griffithcategories: Book, Fantasy, Love, Hate, Pandora, Village, Temple, Monsters, Festival, Halloween, Forest, Battle, Revenge
Christopher Griffithabout this book: • What is the book about?
• What benefits does it offer my readers?
It's a story about how the thirst for vengeance can last through the ages, and yet being such a destructive emotion it ends up exacting a worse penalty on the subject who slakes it than the object who suffers it
• What inspired me to write the book?
I had always been interested in the legend of Pandora's Box and wanted to put my own spin on it; I also love Halloween and wanted to set a story against the backdrop of that festival
• Who is it intended for?
It's a young adult fantasy novel, but I don't see why a slightly younger or older audience shouldn't find something in it too
• How long did I take to write it?
• Why did I choose this cover?
There are two temples of classical design on the hill in the book, and the sun shining through complements one of the themes of the narrative which is that of regeneration following desiccation
• What was the hardest part of writing it?
It was the first book I wrote, and I had to dig deep at times just to get to the end, hence the longer time spent on composition
• Did I do research for it?
The myth of Pandora's Box, as stated, and a lot of previous reading and study of fantasy fiction
• Did I learn anything from it?
The most important lesson I have ever learned – love subsumes hate…by loving it
• What do I want to say to my readers?
I really hope you enjoy the book, and if so tell the world!!
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Christopher Griffith (more)
• Book Review: Corin's Chronicle - The Revenge Chronicles Fantasy Series by Christopher Griffith|
• Book Review: The Light Beyond the Storm Chronicles - Book 1 by Alexandra Butcher|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.