Book: Head In The Clouds - The Location Independent Office - How to take your business or job online and work remotely from wherever you please! by Phil Byrnecategories: Book, Location Independent, Business, Entreprenuership, Work From Home, Live Abroad, Work Abroad, Remote Working Abroad, Work Online, Work Anywhere, Home Working, Remote Working
Phil Byrneabout this book: This eBook is about remote working and how the growing number of online applications, software, techniques and possibilities can bring more freedom and choice into your professional life.
There are a number of eBooks out there that seek to motivate and inspire the reader to take action and change their life. This eBook actually teaches you proven methods and techniques to change your professional life from today. All of the information within this eBook has allowed the author to enjoy life in six different countries over the last three years and maintain his professional life back in the UK.
These same methods and techniques can work for anyone, whether you too would like to travel the world, or simply want to show your employer that remote working really can work for you and your role.
Within this eBook, you can learn how to:
- research and implement your move to remote working
- access your email anywhere you have online access
- plan, schedule and record all your tasks
- open any document online without desktop software
- share documents with colleagues and clients
- store all your files automatically
- communicate with anyone, anywhere in the world, at low cost
- run meetings online and automatically record action points
- create legally binding digital contracts for services
- find capable freelancers and build your team
- pay and be paid wherever you are and whatever currency you use
- ensure you are easily back up and running after any IT meltdown
- take your taxes and accounts online
- ensure you stay motivated out of the office
All of the techniques covered within this eBook are tried and tested across Europe, North and South America.
Note From The Author:
I wrote this eBook because I believe the world is changing. Almost every profession now has the potential to take, at least, some of it's tasks online. This offers great freedom to us all, but not many people know how to take advantage of it. I want this eBook to change that.
I left my home country three years ago. Back then, remote working was a very new concept and one which I can openly say I largely 'hoped' would work. Gladly, it did. My life has so much more choice in the everyday. I cannot remember my last rush hour. I choose to live where there is space, nature and fresh air. Not 'having' to live near to big towns and cities means that my living costs are lower too. I have more time and money to spend on the things I enjoy doing. I hope this eBook brings the same benefits to you too.
Remote working is not just about the employee. Once remote working is embedded within a business culture, the employer finds more freedom too. Imagine being able to recruit skills from across the world, instead of within commuting distance of your office? Imagine not having to spend significant amounts on expensive offices? Imagine, as a company owner, not having to be first in the office and last to leave.
This eBook can help you breathe.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
• Book Review: Never Work Again - Work Less, Earn More and Live Your Freedom by Erlend Bakke|
• Book Review: Net Jobs at Home - Volume 1 by Tim Daniel Comeau|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.