Book: The Cure for Emotional Unavailability - Discover the source of emotional unavailability, heal and have positive, successful relationships. (The Positive Relationship) by Stella Smithcategories: Book, Dating, Emotionally Unavailable, Marriage, Relationship Goals, Conflict, Relationships
Stella Smithabout this book: Do you struggle in your relationships? have you had a series of bad relationships or do you feel stuck in an unsatisfying long-term relationship?
The label "Emotionally Unavailable" gets used quite a lot and often incorrectly. The reality is that most people are, to some degree, emotionally unavailable. We all self-protect, accept poor treatment of ourselves, experience self-doubt and have a raging inner critic.
The first part of "The Cure For Emotional Unavailability" explains:
• What Emotional unavailability really means.
• Exactly why we become emotionally unavailable.
• The differences between dating and emotionally unavailable person and having a long-term relationship with an emotionally unavailable person.
• The different characteristics of a passive versus aggressive emotionally unavailable person.
The Second part of "The Cure For Emotional Unavailability" explains:
• How an emotionally unavailable person can change.
• How emotional awareness can help open you up.
• Why practicing Self-compassion is essential.
• How to deal with your defense mechanism to control your reactions.
Have you ever had a stranger get mad at you? Have you had a co-worker be unpredictable and combative? The chances are this has nothing to do with you and they are emotionally unavailable. Even if you don't struggle in this area, you know people that do. Reading The Cure For Emotional Unavailability will give you insight on how to deal with others reactions and help you to defuse them.
Stella Smith is the author of the self-help course: "Becoming Your Emotionally Available Authentic Self" available on www.ThePositiveRelationship.com
Certified Master Life Coach
Certified Rational Emotive Behavioral Life Coach
Certified Cognitive Behavioral Life Coach
Certified Relationship Workshop Facilitator
Certified Life Purpose Life Coach
Certified Goal to Success Life Coach
Certified Public Speaking Training & Facilitator
Certified NLP Master Practitioner
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: The Relationship Investigator's Fast Guide to Successful Dating - Five Rules to Find the Right One and ...|
• Book Review: How Two - Have a Successful Relationship by Phil and Maude Mayes|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.