Book: Lady Elizabeth (Pride and Prejudice Everything Will Change Book 1) by P. O. Dixoncategories: Book, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen, Historical Romance, Historical Fiction Classic, Pemberley, Mr. Darcy, Miss Elizabeth Bennet, Austenesque, Longbourn, Regency Romance
P. O. Dixonabout this book: Lady Elizabeth is a Pride and Prejudice 'what-if' story full of twists and turns, the greatest being Elizabeth's real identity. She lives a charmed life or so it seems. She is reared in a loving family as the granddaughter of a duke, who is determined for her to marry a peer. An arranged marriage awaits her as soon as her would-be betrothed returns from the continent.
Mr. Ftzwilliam Darcy, a close friend of Elizabeth's older brother, makes no secret of his admiration towards Elizabeth. His attentions meet with the duke's stern disapproval.
During his stay at Netherfield Park in Hertfordshire, Darcy learns of a tragedy that befell the Bennets, a family from a neighboring estate, over a decade prior. One of the Bennet daughters vanished in broad daylight from the streets of Lambton.
The resemblance between Lady Elizabeth and one of the younger Bennet daughters is too strong for Darcy to ignore, and he begins to suspect a connection. He is determined to unravel the mystery behind the disappearance of the second-born Bennet daughter, even if it means losing the one woman who has captured his heart.
The first of two books in the Everything Will Change series, Lady Elizabeth promises a happy for now ending. So Far Away is the second book in the series.
Praise for Lady Elizabeth: Everything Will Change Book One:
• "This is a wonderful read and I, too, am waiting with bated breath for the next Volume."
• "Loved Lady Elizabeth!!! I found this new twist to an old favorite refreshing. There are lies and deceit for the happiness for one family and sorrow for another."
• "Pam has done it again! A book that was nearly impossible to put down."
• "I can highly recommend all of Miss Dixon's warm and entertaining stories. I promise you, dear readers, you will not be disappointed!"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by P. O. Dixon (more)
• Book Review: A Lasting Love Affair - Darcy and Elizabeth (A Pride and Prejudice Variation) by P. O. Dixon|
• Book Review: Bewitched, Body and Soul - Miss Elizabeth Bennet by P. O. Dixon|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.