Book: STOP PROCRASTINATING ...NOW !! - A practical and immediate guide to take action and defeat bad habits by Nathan Walkercategories: Book, Bad Habits, Laziness, Improve Time, Time Management, Law of Attraction, Overcome Your Fears, Achieve Success, Procrastination
Nathan Walkerabout this book: We all procrastinate sometimes; it's human nature. However, if you're someone who constantly makes excuses not to start new projects or begin important tasks and then feel overwhelmed or depressed, it's time to make a change.
Break the habits holding you back. With Stop Procrastinating…Now! you can take control of your time with proven strategies and intuitive, science-backed methods to conquering your disorganization and achieve success in your relationships, business, and beyond!
With this practical guide, you'll learn how to focus your time and effort into making things happen. You'll learn how to build lasting productivity approaches for life as well as:
• What procrastination does to your life
• Why you procrastinate and how to avoid those triggers
• Why the Law of Attraction matters
• How improve to your time management
• Tips and tricks to staying on task
• How to overcome your fears and building
There's no magic bullet or gimmick that will help you learn how to take control of your time but there is a way out. It's time to gain freedom from the anxiety, pressure, and stress that come with constant procrastination. Once you've tackled your bad habits, you'll be happier, healthier, and better equipped for success.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Nathan Walker
• Book Review: The Anti-Procrastination Habit - A Simple Guide to Mastering Difficult Tasks by SJ Scott|
• Book Review: CONFIDENCE - Build Confidence, Banish Negativity, Overcome Fears And Achieve Success In Life by Camden ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.