Book: Bewitched, Body and Soul - Miss Elizabeth Bennet by P. O. Dixoncategories: Book, Miss Elizabeth Bennet, Mr. Darcy, Jane Austen, Historical Romance, Historical Fiction Classic, Jane Austen Sequels, Regency Romance, Longbourn, Pemberley, Pride and Prejudice
P. O. Dixonabout this book: Fall back in love with Elizabeth and Darcy in this imaginative retelling of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Determined to mend the break between her sister Jane and Mr. Bingley, Elizabeth travels to London. Things heat up when Elizabeth arrives on Mr. Darcy's doorstep.
Thinking that time and distance alone was all he needed to erase the memory of the beguiling Miss Elizabeth Bennet, Darcy took his leave of Hertfordshire. He now realizes he is in grave danger of falling as much in love with her than before.
What Readers Say:
• "Jane Austen brought these amazing characters to us and Ms. Dixon brings them closer to our hearts with this highly entertaining story!" — Liz C.
• "Dixon does a marvelous job of letting the wordplay between Darcy and Elizabeth become unintentional verbal foreplay between the characters. It's a quick, romantic read that I'm sure to revisit again and again!" — Angie K.
• "Dixon has created a new variation of a classic favorite that is just as romantic and engaging as the original. In all, I foresee Dixon becoming more and more popular as people begin to discover her creative literary voice." — Austenprose.com
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by P. O. Dixon (more)
Video: Bewitched, Body and Soul - Miss Elizabeth Bennet by P. O. Dixon
• Book Review: A Lasting Love Affair - Darcy and Elizabeth (A Pride and Prejudice Variation) by P. O. Dixon|
• Book Review: Lady Elizabeth (Pride and Prejudice Everything Will Change Book 1) by P. O. Dixon|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.